Saturday, July 24, 2010

Womans's Day Book

Outside my window...grey skies, a little rain, and the cows are mooing.

I am thinking...that too many people live in condemnation and shame.  

I am thankful for...the summer with all my kids home.

From the kitchen...not much going on, I need to get some groceries.

I am wearing...red t-shirt, black jeans, and flip-flops. 

I am remembering.....my mom as my garden is grown so nicely.

I am going...to the store later tonight.

I am reading….Emotionally Destructive Relationships, Becoming a Woman of Freedom, and Healthy Leaders. Those are all for Pathways for either counseling or for information.

I am hoping…that the positions for the Walk for Life will be filled soon.

On my mind…talking to Pastor Chad about Emily attending Masters Commission.

I am hearing...the kittens playing upstairs and the cows mooing.

Around the house...the girls are at work, Duncan is camping with mens ministry, and Max is taking a shower to get to ready for work. Today I'm going to finish cleaning the house, work on Pathways things, and then chill with hubby this evening.

Noticing that…life really cannot be planned. 

No comments: