Sunday, July 25, 2010

College Update

I am officially registered to take classes at Liberty University Online in the fall. My major is Christian Counseling and it is an Associates Degree. I am so very excited about this new challenge and I cannot wait to start!! At the same time I'm a little bit apprehensive, but I know the apprehensions will pass once I get started. 

My classes for this semester are:

Bible 101
Theology 101
Psychology 100
Philosophy 104

They are 8 week classes, so the first two will the first 8 weeks and then other two will be the last 8 weeks. If I do good with those, then next semester I will add on another class or two. 

I took the online testing for English and Math and the results were not surprising. My English score was really good, but my math was not so good. When it comes time for me to take math, it will be basic math 100. That's okay though, I know my math skills are terrible. 

I guess that's about it for an update. I am excited that I get to share this adventure with anyone who reads this blogs. 

No comments: