Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Works for Me Wed.

It has been a long time since I participated in the Works for Me Wednesday meme, and I have missed it. I'm jumping back in this week and happy to see that it is a themed addition put on by We Are That Family. The theme this week is simple summer recipes. I can't wait to go back and check out what all those yummy recipes and then try them out.

I don't have any pictures for this recipe, my digital camera is some where along the Ammonsuc River, but that's another story. On to the recipe!! :o)

Pink Stuff

Ingrediants:
Red Jello
Tub of Cool Whip or Kool Whip, not sure of the spelling.
1/2 small tub of small curd cottage cheese
1 can of fruit cocktail drained

Method:
Mix the package of Jello (not cooked, just the crystals), Cool Whip, Cottage Cheese, and Drained Fruit Cocktail in a big bowl. Mix. Chill in fridge. Eat. :)

Yes, its really that simple!! :o)
If you are a cherry fan you can add extra cheeries. If you are not a cottage cheese fan don't add it. If you want another color use another flavor of Jello.

This is always a hit no matter where I bring it. I hope you like it too. :o)

No comments: