Monday, July 13, 2009

Weight Watching~~ Week 2

I posted earlier that I was trying to shed some pounds, and I thought it would be fun to share the journey with others. Every day I will post something about reaching my goals, but I will not post it till Friday that way the whole week will be in one post. I am not counting calories, but my intention is to eat a healthier diet and exercise consistently. I honestly have no idea how much weight I will lose, because I don't own a scale. Maybe once in awhile I'll weigh myself at my sils and post it here. I know my starting weight is 180. I have been that weight for years, with the exception a few years ago when I was on the South Beach Diet. I think I got down to under 160, but not totally sure. I know I went from a size 16 (which I am now) to a size 12. Unfortunately I stopped doing the diet, and gained all the weight back. So, all that out in the open I will share weekly about my new endeavor. If you are trying to lose weight or live healthier, please feel free to leave a comment or send me an email.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Monday~~ 30 minutes of walking on treadmill


Tuesday~~ Walk Away The Pounds 2 Mile DVD (30 minutes) plus 10 minutes of stretching.


Wednesday~~ Walk Away the Pound 2 Mile DVD (30 minutes) + 10 min. of stretching.


Thursday~~ No exercise


Friday~~ 40 Minutes on treadmill + 10 minutes of stretching.

Saturday~~ 30 Minutes of Walking + 10 minutes of stretching.
_________________________________________________________
170 minutes of exercise and stretching 

How did your week go? Do you have any specific goals you would like to share?

No comments: