Friday, July 17, 2009

Praise God for His Blessings!! :o)

I want to praise God today for His blessings that He has bestowed upon us.

Yesterday I was in need of milk, and seeing as I had just paid the mortgage our checking account was almost bare. I did not mention this to anyone, but the Lord knew. I got a phone call from a friend who had used her WIC vouchers and got 4 gallons of milk of which 2 gallons she wanted to give to our family. I was blessed!! :o) When I went to her house to get the milk, I told her what a blessing it was.

Today I was checking my email, and found out that I had won a free ticket to the Heart of the Matter Online Homeschool Conference!! :o) I am so very excited, because I wanted to attend but really could not squeeze it into the budget right now. By the way the gal running the concert is Masha and here is a link to her blog if you want to go check it out and say hi. Click HERE.

A third blessing came awhile ago, but I haven't shared it here yet. Me and my girls will be attending Soul Fest, a 4 day christian concert event. We were blessed with three half price tickets, and my 17 year old paid for our campsite!! :o) Now I get to spend 4 days with my girls as well as other friends, worshiping the Lord. God is so good!! :o)

How about you? How has God blessed you this week? I know that its not about the blessings, but it sure is nice to "count your blessings". Praise God in the big and praise Him in the little. Praise Him in the calm and praise Him in the storm. Leave a comment below, I'd love to hear from you. :o)

1 comment:

Amico Dio said...

God has absolutely blessed us recently in so many ways. I can't even begin to describe it all. He is so good, isn't He?

I'm so glad you'll be joining us at the conference!