Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Womens Day Book ( July 7, 2009 )


FOR TODAY July 7, 2009

Outside My Window... grey clouds, rain, and lots of trees.

I am thinking...about how much my husband works and how I can make life easier for him.

I am thankful for... a husband who has a job.

From the learning rooms... summer school is in session, which includes math and reading. I'm also gearing up for next school year by working on a schedule, our calendar, and important things for my dds senior year.

From the kitchen... cheesy alfredo.
I am wearing... comfy jeans, sweat shirt , and an old pair of sneakers.

I am creating...nothing at the moment.

I am going...to stay home tonight and hopefully watch a movie with hubby.
I am reading...Worship Warriors, 1 Chronicles, and a book about the lives of various missionaries.
I am hoping...that the rain will stop, it has rained pretty much every day since June.

I am hearing... the toilet run.
Around the house...the girls are getting ready to go the movies, the boys are hanging out, and I'm waiting for my love to come home.
One of my favorite things...long hot showers.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Clean the house, get all caught up on laundry, work on home school things, make menu, and grocery shop.

No comments: