Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Heart of the Matter Online Homeschool Conference

Last year I was able to attend the Heart of the Matter Online Homeschool Conference and I'm so glad that I did!! It was my very first homeschool conference ever, and I have been homeschooling since 1995. I learned so much and I kept notes, which I used throughout the school year. One of things I loved about it was that I didn't actually have to be there to hear the conference. During the beginning of the conference last year one of our goats died. She had two babies only less then a month before she died. I was able to tend to her, as well as her babies. This was something that I was not expecting, but I did not lose or waste my money on the conference, because I could go back and listen to what I missed. Lets face it, life happens. Whether its a dying goat or kids needing attention (literally children, not the four legged kind LOL) you can do what needs to get done and still 'attend' the conference.
I believe the cost of the conference is $12.95, which is actually an investment in your education. For more information here is the link... http://www.hotmconference.com/
I hope to attend this year, and hopefully you will too!! :o)

No comments: