Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Brain is Mush

I honestly wish I could come up with a clever title, but one I have pretty much sums it all up. Yes, my brain is mush. In case you don't know, I have started online classes through Liberty University to get an Associates Degree in Christian Counseling. Classes started this week, and though I am currently only taking two my brain feels as though I'm taking a million!! I'm so thankful the semester is broken up into 8 weeks, because if not then I would be taking all four classes at the same time. Yes, I realize college students do this ,as my son is more then willing to point out, but I'm not a full time college student. I'm a full time stay at home/homeschool mom, so that must count for something. Right? ;o)

Today it has been raining all day, and I need to have my work done by Friday because we are heading to Portsmouth and I don't have a laptop yet. So all that to say, today has been spent reading, watching online lectures, and studying for the quizzes. Can I please say one more time, my mind is mush?  Thanks for listening and hopefully I will have more coherent post up soon. 

No comments: