Friday, August 13, 2010

Books!!

Who doesn't love it when the UPS truck pulls up in the driveway and there is a wonderful brown box filled with stuff for them? It is so funny, because I obviously know what will be insider, since I ordered it, but I still get excited about opening the box. Yesterday when I got home from getting tires on my van and working on the Walk For Life, there was a beautiful brown box sitting on my porch. It made my day!! :o)  

In the box was my school books for this semester!! All seven of them, ranging from pretty small to very large. Of course I had to open them all and smell that new book smell, that could probably be a candle scent. ;o) Then I pulled out my course schedule for each class to determine exactly what I would have to read in the first week. That first week will be a busy one with my daughter heading off to Masters Commission. 

Yes, I am a dork.

For all you dorks out there who may be interested, here is a list of the books:

Bible 104:




The Promise and the Blessing




_______________________________________________________________
Philosophy 104


When World Views Collide


_______________________________________________________________

Theology 


_________________________________________________________________

Psychology 101

Psychology 2010 Textbook with CD Rom and Workbook


That is it, and I bet you can't tell I'm excited to start!! 





No comments: