Thursday, August 19, 2010

Maine 2010

Some things in life are just worth doing no matter the cost. This year our vacation in Maine was one of those things. Me and all the kids, plus my sons girlfriend, went to enjoy the coast of Maine. In all actuality there were other things I could of spent the money on, but when it comes down to it I cannot ever put a price on the wonderful time that we had. This was the first time in probably 4 years that all the kids were able to go, and who knows when they will all be able to go again. Don't put off the things that you want to do with your family till you have 'enough'. 'Enough' may never come and in the end regrets will be made instead of memories. 


Here is me, being a clam. I will upload the rest of the pictures and add them soon!! :o) 

1 comment:

Penny said...

I agree. We honestly could not afford to go home for three weeks, and while we are now behind on everything, I'm still so glad that we went!