Thursday, June 3, 2010

Womans Day Book ( June 3, 2010 )

Outside my window... grey skies and drizzling rain.

I am thinking... about my daughters homeschool graduation on Saturday.

I am thankful for... the freedom to homeschool.

From the kitchen... not sure.

I am wearing... jeans, Bristol Days t-shirt, a pink zippy, and bare feet.

I am remembering..... the countless days we spent going over phonics. ;o)

I am going... to watch a movie soon with my daughter.

I am reading…. nothing at the moment. Yes, that is really sad.

I am hoping… that it doesn't totally downpour at the graduation. Granted it is inside, but we will be cooking stuff on the grill.

On my mind… preparing for my daughters graduation party.

I am hearing... my daughter shuffle through pictures and the boys chatting.

Around the house... Emy is looking through pictures and the boys are upstairs.

Noticing that… grey hairs do not come easy. ;o)









No comments: