Thursday, June 24, 2010

Back to School


I'm so very excited to be sharing that starting in the end of August I will be attending Liberty Online University!!! :o) 

I have gone back and forth for several years about what to go back to college for. Initially I went for Early Childhood Education but due to life's circumstances, never finished. My struggle was if I wanted to continue with that or move on to something else. If you read my last post about Pathways, then you know I volunteer at a local crisis pregnancy care center and I love it!! Based on that, I decided to start a new track of learning one that I think will be very fulfilling. 

My heart has been geared to the struggles of women, so I am pursuing a career in Christian Counseling. 

I know that each of us has a story and our stories many times contain deep wounds. My heart is to help others work through their wounds so they can be whole.

I'm excited to see what this part of my life brings. 

What about you? Have you ever considered going back to school? If so, then what are your plans. If you already have your degree, please share what it is in. 

No comments: