Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thursday Five!

Thursday Five



I found this and thought it would be fun to do. Share something that you are:
Happy
Grateful
Jubilant
Ecstatic
Thankful


I'm happy that I got to visit my lady friends today and brain storm about money raising ideas for the missionaries our church supports.

I'm grateful that we live in a free country where we can freely support missionaries.

I'm jubilant that my husband and I are planning some form of get away vacation.

I'm ecstatic that for the most part school is over.

I'm thankful that the doors are opening up for me to go back to school and get a degree in christian counseling. 


I want to put a plug in for my friends blog, I Could Be Fake, it is a fun blog to read. 

1 comment:

Penny said...

Yay! I wish I could go back to school. Well I can but I don't know how I would manage to pull that off! Good for you!