Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Woman's Day Book ~ October 13th

Outside my window...beautiful fall colors on the trees and lots of sun! :o)

I am thinking...about how the Bible really needs to be read in context and how much of what was said may really not be totally for today. Not my thinking about Jesus and salvation, just some other things that I may write about once I wrap my brain around them 

I am thankful for...my Theology class. I have learned so much, and my faith has grown tremendously! :o)

From the kitchen...umm...honestly, not too much.

I am wearing...a blue sweatshirt, black jeans, and sneakers. 
I am remembering.....how far God has taken me. 

I am going...to pick up Shannon at some point.

I am reading….lots of stuff for school, nothing for fun. 


I am hoping…to get Max a ticket home soon for Christmas break. 


On my mind…finishing up things for the semester. I'm done with Theology, but I still need to finish up Bible. 

I am hearing...a teaching on fashion, believe it or not.

Around the house...I'm all alone!! :o)  I cleaned the house, did some school work, got hay for the animals, and now I'm online.

Noticing that…family is so important. :o)

No comments: