Thursday, October 21, 2010

My "To Do" List

I will confess that I am a list maker. The older I get, the more lists I make. This helps me to keep things in semi order, keeps my refrigerator semi stocked, helps me prioritize, and helps me maintain my household chores. Next Monday I will be starting two more classes, so this week I have been busy with homeschooling and housecleaning. Yes, I live a very eventful life!! :o}  Here is my to do list for the rest of the week:

  • Clean the computer room.
  • Go through the books and bring them to Planet Aid box. I want to do this every time I go to Littleton, I have a lot of books. 
  • Go through my clothes and donate to the Planet Aid box or the local thrift store.
  • Laundry, laundry, and more laundry.
  • Clean out the refrigerator.
  • Clean out the cupboards.
  • Organize under the bathroom sinks.
  • Clean out my van, which has been much cleaner lately due to this tip
Make a list of Christmas gifts, what I have and what I want to get.

I think that is it for now. I feel a cold coming on and though I am taking Zicam, and expect to recover quickly I don't want to push myself. ;o) 

1 comment:

Penny said...

Lists. I need to make a few lists. I get sidetracked. Alot.