I will confess that I am a list maker. The older I get, the more lists I make. This helps me to keep things in semi order, keeps my refrigerator semi stocked, helps me prioritize, and helps me maintain my household chores. Next Monday I will be starting two more classes, so this week I have been busy with homeschooling and housecleaning. Yes, I live a very eventful life!! :o} Here is my to do list for the rest of the week:
- Clean the computer room.
- Go through the books and bring them to Planet Aid box. I want to do this every time I go to Littleton, I have a lot of books.
- Go through my clothes and donate to the Planet Aid box or the local thrift store.
- Laundry, laundry, and more laundry.
- Clean out the refrigerator.
- Clean out the cupboards.
- Organize under the bathroom sinks.
- Clean out my van, which has been much cleaner lately due to this tip.
I think that is it for now. I feel a cold coming on and though I am taking Zicam, and expect to recover quickly I don't want to push myself. ;o)