My blogging originality seems to have gone on vacation, so as I was looking around I found this Seven Sunday meme that I thought sounded fun. It is basically 7 things that happened this week that I am thankful for, so here it goes:
- I finished up my first semester of school, and I think it went really good.
- The momma cat brought her kittens upstairs, so now we all can see them and hold them.
- Though my van broke and is in a shop a couple of hours away, the Lord provided a way to still see Emily and get home.
- My nephew and his wife visited from North Carolina. It was especially nice to see him, since he just spent the whole last year fighting in Afghanistan.
- We got a cute little wood stove for free!! :o) Not sure exactly where we are going to put it, but it will certainly help on cold mornings.
- I talked to my 104 year old grandmother.
- I saved the best for last, my son asked his girlfriend to marry him and she said yes!! :o)