Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday Seven

My blogging originality seems to have gone on vacation, so as I was looking around I found this Seven Sunday meme that I thought sounded fun. It is basically 7 things that happened this week that I am thankful for, so here it goes:
  1. I finished up my first semester of school, and I think it went really good. 
  2. The momma cat brought her kittens upstairs, so now we all can see them and hold them. 
  3. Though my van broke and is in a shop a couple of hours away, the Lord provided a way to still see Emily and get home. 
  4. My nephew and his wife visited from North Carolina. It was especially nice to see him, since he just spent the whole last year fighting in Afghanistan.
  5. We got a cute little wood stove for free!! :o) Not sure exactly where we are going to put it, but it will certainly help on cold mornings. 
  6. I talked to my 104 year old grandmother. 
  7. I saved the best for last, my son asked his girlfriend to marry him and she said yes!! :o) 

No comments: