Friday, April 9, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook 4-9-10



Outside Your Window...its very dark, but I'm pretty sure it's raining out.


I'm thankful that.... I get to go to the youth convention again this year. They are always a lot of fun and very inspirational.


From the kitchen...I made 2 quiches for supper. One was ham and cheese and the other was broccoli and cheese.


I'm wearing... pajama bottoms, black t-shirt, and a grey zippy


I'm creating... not much going on the creating department as of late.


I'm reading...well, I just finished Rainmaker by John Grisham. I'm still plowing through the aspergers books that I have. It is very interesting reading.


I'm hoping... that my daughter finds a job, so she can get the money she needs for Masters Commission.


I'm hearing...hubby just coughed from the bedroom. He is half asleep in there.


Around the house...it is pretty quiet around the house right now. The kids are all at youth group and hubby is sleeping/coughing. LOL


One of my favorite things... the smell of rain.


Plans for the rest of the week.... not really sure. I think tomorrow I'm going to clean the downstairs and start on our bedroom. The rest of the house is in decent shape, but those two areas tend to get neglected.


No comments: