Thursday, April 22, 2010

Simple Womans Day Book~~ April 21, 2010


Outside your window....the sun is shining, the birds are singing, and the buds are starting to grow on the trees.

I'm thankful that...Shannon is off her meds and is doing much better!! :o)

From the kitchen... honestly this week has been a terrible "kitchen week". The fridge and cupboards are pretty bare, I will be going grocery shopping tonight.

I'm wearing.... plaid pajama bottoms and a brown hoodie.

I'm creating...a Bible study to share with womens ministry.

I'm reading...The Guardian by Nicholas Sparks

I'm hoping...that I can get my sons plane ticket home very soon, so I don't have to pay a arm and a leg.

I'm hearing....the furnace run and the dog doing whatever it does to itself.

Around the house.... getting ready for the day.

One of my favorite things.... listening to music.

A few plans for the rest of the week....cleaning, home school planning, watching dds softball games, writing the Bible study, exercising, and whatever else life brings. 

No comments: