Monday, April 26, 2010

Menu Plan Monday ~ April 26th

I'm going to be totally honest here and say right off the bat that I am feeling icky. I'm assuming it is allergies and not a cold, since it came right away during church. I started sneezing and sneezing and sneezing and sneezing, yes four sneezes in a row. Then my ears felt like they were filling up and my got watery. The rest, as they say (whoever "they"are) is history!! ;o) Without further ado, here is the menu for the week:


Tonight~ Whatever anyone found. I think some people had cereal, someone else had eggs, another had a turkey sandwich, and I seem to remember seeing someone with yogurt. 


Tuesday~ Home made turkey soup  ( hubby cooked a turkey on Saturday )


Weds. ~ Home made macaroni and cheese with broccoli


Thurs. ~ Open faced turkey sandwiches, mashed potatoes, and peas


Friday ~ Home made pizza or maybe ordered pizza, depending how I feel. ;o)


Saturday ~ Cheese burgers, tater tots, and salad


That's it for the week. All the other meals are get what you can while mom is recuperating. ;o) 

No comments: