Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Woman's Day Book ~ Novemeber 9th

Outside my window...grey cold rainy day. The branches in the trees are moving, so it is windy too. 

I am thinking...about how life changes and how exciting that change is!

I am thankful for...my husband, who works very hard for this family. 

From the kitchen...I seem to be fading again in the department. 

I am wearing...a red shirt, a red zippy, black jeans, and sneakers.  
I am remembering...my mother, as I think about the holidays.  

I am going...to go to Pathways (Care Net). 

I am reading…stuff for Philosophy and Psychology. I think the days of me reading for fun are over for awhile.  


I am hoping…to get Max a ticket home soon for Christmas break. 


On my mind…money, but that seems to be a never ending battle. 

I am hearing...the television. 

Around the house...the kids are upstairs. One is watching a dvd and the other is sewing. 

Noticing that…I'm not minding my grey hairs. 

No comments: