Monday, November 8, 2010

Rambling

Taking college classes has been an interesting and eye opening experience. I'm so blessed that I can take classes through a Christian University, the views are so deep and Biblically grounded.  I'm currently in Philosophy and Psychology, my last classes were Bible and Theology.  

Philosophy is intriguing, because it is specifically about world views, what they are, and why they matter. In the Christian world it is so easy to sit in our comfy church, in our comfy pews, and not reach out beyond our own walls. Yes, we may have 'events' to bring people in, but is that really reaching out? 

Is the church that we have today, the church that is most effective for Christ? 

I don't have any answers right now, and I don't have time to go into everything that I have learned and am learning. I am rambling out loud, through my fingers. 

No comments: