Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Woman's Convention

Tomorrow evening I'm headed out to annual woman's convention and I'm excited! Though I will not be spending the two nights there, I'm looking forward to spending time with my lady friends. Last year was the first year I went to this type of convention, and I love it!! It was so refreshing to be around like minded women sharing in the Word, praying, and worshiping together. I know that Christians cannot be cloistered, we need to reach out in love to those who do not share our beliefs. However, this time of fellowship is sweet and uplifting. It is a refilling of the soul and renewing of the mind, and it is something that I really need at this point in my life. I will post some time over the weekend and share some of the notes that I know I will be taking.  ;o]

No comments: