No resolutions, only goals:
* Help develop woman's ministry in our church.
* Pray daily for the needs of the women in the this ministry.
* Finish the Small Group Leadership training I started a couple months ago.
* Volunteer at least 3 hours a week at our local PCC.
* Get our family budget under control so it is more manageable and has less surprises.
* Write 6 songs of healing.
* Complete my word study for "purpose", and then share it on this blog.
* Exercise a minimum of 30 minutes 5 days a week.
* Find healthy alternatives for boxed foods and incorporate them into our meals.
* Be purposeful in my marriage relationship, I think you can read between the lines on that one. ;o)
There is more, but I think that list is a good one to focus on. I look forward to serving the Lord in a new and fresh way this year. He has been faithful to me, I pray that this year I can be more faithful to Him.