Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Primary Talk

Someone asked me the other day who I was going to vote for in the upcoming election. Not the Presidential election in November, but the primaries which are this month in New Hampshire.  I think for the first time in many election cycles, I have no clue who I am voting for. 


My husband is a huge Ron Paul fan, I'm not totally sold on him.


My first instinct was Baachman.


Then Cain.


Then Huntsman.


And now...


I have no idea.


I may very well go into the voting booth, close my eyes, hold my nose, and mark a candidate (yes, my small town still uses pencil and paper).  


It is sad, I know. Especially since I am informed on many of the issues and I have an interest in politics.  I think I have lost my faith in the whole system and I am more skeptical then ever about politicians. They will promise anything to get elected and then forget all they promised. 


I wonder how many other voters feel the same way as me? 



No comments: