Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Long Time No Hear

I honestly cannot believe that I have not blogged since July! Wow! July! That is FIVE whole months!! A lot has happened in five months:


  • Luke is home and doing fabulous! He is a constant reminder of the fact that God always has the final say. Man can say, "no chance", but Gods voice is the only voice that matters. 
  • My 17 year old daughter headed off to college in New York and is currently home for Christmas break.
  • My 20 year old daughter is engaged and is marrying the love of her life on Memorial Day 2012.
  • In September I got voted as Executive Director of the Crisis Pregnancy Center where I work.
  • I am continuing my degree in Psychology with Liberty University Online. 
  • We are down to one goat and three bulls. 
  • My husband lost his job over the summer and has been homeschooling our 15 year old son.
I think that is all, but I am most likely missing some things.  

The main this is that the Lord has been so gracious and merciful to our family and I love Him more then ever! Many days I have no idea how we will make it, but the Lord always provides.  He is faithful and truly amazing!  

Hopefully I will get back to blogging on a regular basis, because I truly enjoy it. I do not have many readers, if any at all, but I still truly enjoy pouring my heart out through the keyboard.  

Many blessings to all who read this, may you have abundant peace and joy in Jesus!

No comments: