Monday, September 6, 2010

Weekend Ramblings

I realized that it has been awhile since I caught you all up on the normal mundane things, and who doesn't like normal mundane things? 


As you probably know from some of my other posts, I'm taking college courses through Liberty University.  My major is Christian counselling and right now I don't have a minor, but I'm thinking about business. My classes started two weeks ago, and they have kept me very busy and given me brain drain. I only have two classes for the first 8 weeks and they are Bible and Theology. So far my favorite is Theology, but Bible is good too. 


Our homeschool starts tomorrow, at least some semblance of it. Our official start date in next Monday, but I figure the kids better start doing something to get ready for their classes. My daughter will continue with her Algebra 2 and my son will be doing math, reading, and grammar. 


If you remember from previous posts, I volunteer at Pathways Pregnancy Care Center this year one of my jobs is in the area coordinator for the annual walk for life.  That has certainly kept me busy, and honestly I'll be glad when it is over. It is a great cause, and I am very happy to be a part of it!! :o) 


This weekend was a good one! :o) After I got all my schoolwork done (don't I sound like a kid?) me, my love and our son went to the Lancaster Fair. I was blessed with two free tickets and so we only had to buy one. We were there for awhile and had great time looking at the animals, eating the food, and watching the three-horse pull. That is one of my favorite things to do at the fair!! :o) Yes, I am a redneck and proud of it!! :o) 


Sunday was church and that was really good. The worship was totally amazing and the sermon was right on target. The best thing about it was that one of my friends showed up!!:o)  I was totally surprised and very blessed that she was there. 


That pretty much sums up the weekend. What did you do over Labor Day weekend? 

No comments: