Monday, September 13, 2010

Tagged by Penny @ icouldbefake.com

1. If you could have any superpower what would you have? Why?
Hmmm....I think the superpower I would want would be to just have one week where I really hear the needs of people. So many times we pass people by without realizing that they are dying inside. It would be so great to hear those needs and then be able to give comfort in some form or another. The reason I said for one week is because I would think it would get totally overwhelming after awhile.

2. Who is your style icon?  Not exactly sure what a "style icon" is but I'm going to go with my sense of style. I would call it comfy, maybe a little rustic, and not trendy at all. At 43 years old, I pretty much wear the same thing I did at 16: Jeans, T-Shirts, Sneakers, Hoodies, and other comfy clothes. I do like wearing 'nice things' too, like skirts and button down shirts. I guess that look would be more 'classic' then 'rustic'.
3. What is your favorite quote?  I'm terrible at remembering quotes...so I guess I have to pass on this one. 
4. What is the best compliment you’ve ever received? My mother told me that my 'relationship with God' was so real that it was evident by my daily life. She said it was more then a 'religion'. That really blessed me, because that is how what I want my life to portray. The grace, mercy, and love of God. 
5. What playlist/CD is in your CD player/iPod right now? I love music!! :o) Right now my favorites are: Down Here and David Crowder. 
6. Are you a night owl or a morning person? I used to be a night owl, changed to a morning person, but now I'm seem to getting back to the night owl thing. 

7. Do you prefer dogs or cats? If I had to choose I would say dog. I do love my cats though!! :o)

8. What is the meaning behind your blog name? I live in a very small rural area, I'm a mom, I do ramble, and our family has 6 people. :o)  

I got this meme from Penny at icouldbefake.

No comments: