Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Quick Update

Life has been running at an accelerated speed, but I figured an update is in order. I have received a few emails asking about my daughter, and for that I am very thankful. It is nice to know that this thing called motherhood connects so many from various parts of the globe. Shannon still is having headaches, though now she is on heavy duty migraine meds. The headaches have lessened, but unfortunately even with the meds they still rear their ugly head. The doctor seems to be at a loss as to what she has, the test for Miller Fisher Syndrome came back negative. As a matter of fact, all the tests that she has had have all come back normal. That is a praise, don't get me wrong, but at the same time it leaves many scratching their heads in wonder. I know that none of this takes God by surprise, but since I'm not Him it surprised and worries me. There is nothing that I can do about it. I can't make her better. I can't diagnose the illness. I can't even honestly tell her that it will be okay. I just don't know. That is the most frustrating part of this whole thing. One thing for certain is I know someone who knows all the answers and so does she!! :o) That One thing gives me great hope, comfort, and peace during this storm. Please keep us in your prayers and I'll update again soon. :o)

No comments: