Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy 17th Birthday to My Shannon

Seventeen years ago today I gave birth to a bright eyed baby, that seemed to know all the secrets of the world. Of all my children, she was the most alert and appeared ready to take on anything that came her way. Throughout the years she has made me smile, made my heart leap for joy, challenged, encouraged, brought me to my knees before my Savior, and give me more love then I ever deserve. It has been amazing watching her grow into a confident godly woman and I am truly humbled to be a part of her life.  She is at the point in her life where literally, anything is possible for her. This fall she heads off to college to pursue a degree in art. It will be hard to see her go, but I am thrilled that she has the opportunity.

All that being said, Happy Birthday Shannon!! You are an amazing young woman and I look forward to seeing what the Lord has in store for your life. I love you very much!!! :o)

No comments: