Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Simple Womens Day Book

Outside your window....it is dreary, rainy, and no doubt cold.

I'm thankful that...God is in control no matter what man may sign into law. ;o)

From the kitchen... not sure, thinking about cooking a chicken for dinner...

I'm wearing.... comfy jeans (which are getting bigger), Evangel Mom sweatshirt, socks, and sneakers.

I'm creating... a list of the next school year.

I'm reading...The Rainmaker by John Grisham

I'm hoping...that this health care debacle will be overturned by the Supreme Court.

I'm hearing....the clickity clack of the keys as my fingers do the talking.

Around the house.... the house is pretty clean, school is in session, and I'm looking forward to hubbys day off tomorrow. :o) After 21 years I still love spending time with him and he still makes my heart flutter. ;o)

One of my favorite things.... watching my children grow from childhood to adulthood. It is a scary bumpy ride, but one that I wouldn't trade for anything in the whole world.

A few plans for the rest of the week.... menu making, grocery shopping, school, and perhaps helping with the sectional dinner at my church. This is the first time it is there, so it is exciting. :o)

No comments: