Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Womens Day Book 12-23-09

Outside My Window... overcast, but yet still sunny and chilly.

I am listening to... the sound of my boys rough housing, ah....such a pleasant sound. ;o)

I am wearing... comfy socks, black jeans, and my Evangel University Mom sweatshirt. :o)

I am thankful... for all the Lord has provided.

I am pondering... my Christmas list.

I am reading... The Left Behind Series. I have read this through years ago, but I want to read it again. I'm currently on the second book, but will be on the third some time today.

From the kitchen... I made popcorn and I think the boys are making eggs.

I am creating... plans for the rest of sons vacation....;o)

I am thinking... that boys love to rough house, no matter the age.

I am going... to go Christmas shopping with hubby tomorrow. Last minute? Yes, but I'm excited!! :o)

Around the house... clean and comfy. :o)

One of my favorite things... reading the Word and soaking it in.

No comments: