Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Prayers for 2010

My prayer for the coming year:

* I will really listen to the heart of God and do what He wants me to do.

* My family will grow in Him and really seek after Him.

* The church I attend will blossom and grow spiritually, so it can in fact be the beacon on the hill.

* My Pastor will continue to seek the face of Jesus and continue to be bold in his teaching.

* My friendships will grow according to Gods plan.

* The ladies Bible study will group will continue to grow spiritually and that we will reach out to others. This has been amazing and I look forward to seeing what God is going to do.

* Protection over my family as we live day to day.

* Wisdom from on high as we each make important decisions about the future.

* Salvation for those family members and friends who do not know the Lord.

* Wisdom for the President of the United States and for a true understanding of who Jesus is.

In all honesty I have lots more, but those are ones that come to mind right now. What about you, what are your prayers for the coming year?

No comments: