Friday, December 10, 2010

Update

In my last post I mentioned that I was job hunting. Well, I am very happy to report that the Lord provided and I have a job!! Not just any job, mind you, but a job that I LOVE!! If you read this blog at all then you know I volunteer at a Care Net facility called Pathways. It is a pro-life non profit ministry that provides FREE confidential services to those in need. On Saturday I got hired there as the Client Service Coordinator!!! :o) It is part time, about 16 hours, and I'm totally good with that. Keep in mind I'm still homeschooling along with being a full time college student. So needless to say I'm very busy, but extremely happy and beyond thankful. God keeps showing me His faithfulness over and over and also that He loves to do things 'suddenly'! 

No comments: