Thursday, May 6, 2010

Simple Womans Day Book

Outside my window... big grey clouds, a little bit of sun, and lots of new green leaves on the trees.

I am thinking... about my daughters graduation and wondering where in the world the time went.

I am thankful for... the years I have had homeschooling her.

From the kitchen... my daughter is making yummy chocolate dipped pretzels.

I am wearing... jeans, an annual lobster boat race sweatshirt from New Harbor, Maine, socks, and sneakers.

I am remembering... my mother, as Mothers Day is fast approaching. Which, I had forgot all about until the other day when my daughter reminded me that it was this Sunday.

I am going... to pick my son up from his second year of college. He will be home for four months. :o)

I am reading… Captivating and The Bone Mans Daughters

I am hoping… that my son gets a job this summer.

On my mind… preparing for my daughters graduation party.

I am hearing... the dryer buzz, again.

Around the house... Shannon is upstairs making snacks, Duncan is doing his math, the kittens are roaming around looking very cute, one of the calves is outside of his house, and all is good with the world.

Noticing that… I need to get to into reading the Word every day.

Pondering these words... "What exactly is love?"

No comments: