Thursday, January 5, 2012

Woman's Day

Outside my window...grey skies, lots of branchless trees, and and a few snowflakes.

I am thinking...about different denominations and why Christians often pit one against another.

I am thankful for...the body of Christ.

From the kitchen...unsure, but thinking about hamburgers.

I am wearing...Houghton College pajama bottoms, Evangel University Hoodie, and socks.

I am remembering...my mom.

I am going...nowhere tonight. :o)

I am reading…"Why You Do The Things You Do" - this is for on of my Christian Counseling classes.


I am hoping….that the next semester will be relatively easy.


On my mind…organization of my desk at work.

I am hearing...the hum of the computer.

Around the house...hanging out.

Noticing that…I love hanging out with my family! :o)

No comments: