Thursday, April 28, 2011

Update

It has been awhile since I have blogged. It is not that I have nothing to say, but rather I have been too busy to post.
  • Homeschooling has been intensive with my 15 year old son. In some ways homeschooling one child is more challenging then homeschooling four.
  • Work has been busy, as we are preparing for the Banquet.
  • College has been intense, to say the least. I know have withdrawn from my math class, which has positives and negatives. The main positive is that it will not affect my grade point average. The main negative is that I have to take it again. However, when I take it again I am not going to do it online but rather in a classroom.
  • Life. Life in general has been busy. Whoever said that when the kids grow older you have more time, do not have the same family dynamics that I do. 


No comments: