Tuesday, March 30, 2010

"Help, Lord, I'm Getting Ready to Start Homeschooling My High Schooler!" (Review)

"Help, Lord, I'm Getting Ready to Start Homeschooling My High Schooler!" is a compilation of true stories from those who have already entered the maze of the high school years. This e-book is like sitting with friends, who share their stories and the more you read the more confident you become in your ability to teach high school. I remember the summer my son was entering his freshman year, I was a mess. Fortunately I had a gracious friend who answered my questions, helped me with curriculum choices, showed me how to keep records, and then offered to continue to help me throughout the year. It was such a blessing having her there, she had already been through the dreaded high school years, so I trusted what she told me. "Help, Lord, I'm Getting Ready to Start Homeschooling My High Schooler!", is just like having that friend right in your home. Here is a list of some of the chapters: Focus on Their Strengths; Living One Day At A Time; God Prepares Our Children; Finishing Well; How Far Can You Go? High School? College? ; and many more! What I love most about this e-book is that the stories are real, they are not candy coated or one size fits all. With 14 different authors who have different types of families I felt encouraged and even girded up by the stories. I honestly think this e-book would be great for all homeschool families, not just those concerned about high school. If you would like a copy of, "Help, Lord, I'm Getting Ready to Start Homeschooling My High Schooler, head on over to http://www.theoldschoolhousestore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=334_425&products_id=12107 . This e-book is $12.45 and is ready to use once you download it to your computer.

No comments: