Sunday, January 10, 2010

Womans Day Book 1-10-10

Outside My Window....sun is trying to break through the clouds and the temperature is around zero.

I am listening to... the dog jingle her collar.

I am wearing... socks, pajama pants, and a big ol' comfy sweatshirt.

I am thankful... for heat, it is very cold outside.

I am pondering... the meaning of "purpose" and how to put it into practice.

I am reading... The Left Behind Series. I just finished Apollyon, will move onto the next one today.

From the kitchen... making chicken stock and then homemade chicken soup.

I am creating... a comfy place for my family.

I am thinking... that the more I get of stuff, the more stuff I want to get rid of.

I am going... no where that I know of.

Around the house... today I'm planning on chilling with my hubby. :o)

One of my favorite things... listening to Beth Moore teach.

No comments: