Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Womens Day Book (July 1, 2009 )


FOR TODAY July 1, 2009

Outside My Window... grey clouds and lots of trees.

I am thinking...about the church I'm currently a member of.

I am thankful for... the brain capacity to think!! ;o)

From the learning rooms... summer school is in session, which includes math and reading.
From the kitchen... nothings brewing there yet, but my plans for supper is spaghetti and sausage.

I am wearing... comfy jeans, blue t-shirt, and an old pair of sneakers.

I am creating...this new blog. :o)

I am going...no where today.

I am reading...Worship Warriors

I am hoping...that the rain will stop, so we can go strawberry picking.

I am hearing...the fan blow and the kitten purr.

Around the house...hubby's napping and the boys are hanging out.

One of my favorite things...blogging.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: go get sneakers tomorrow for kids and me, get Soul Fest ticket for dd, fourth of July parade, and then picnic with family at the camp ground.

~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: